Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

The Blood That Bonds (II AM Trilogy #1)

The Blood That Bonds - Christopher Buecheler This had potential to be a great story. It had promise of being something different, new and exciting. But it wasn't.The first 2 chapters were really good. It sets you up for something that looks to be a great story, but from there it falls flat, predictable and a tad boring. I was still hopeful, so I kept reading.There is no climax really. The conflict is obvious but it doesn't reach that high and it doesn't get your adrenaline pumping, like it should.Two and Theroen are... non-beliabable. They "fall for each other" too quickly and their "romance" is somewhat vague and un-interesting. Sometimes it feels like Theroen is still in love with an old flame, that he won't let go of. And others he's all about Two. Rather confussing if you ask me. Also he sounds very cold at times(like robotic cold) and others he's warm and nice.