Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Mercy

Mercy - Annabel Joseph How did I end up reading this book?Well when I read ,Comfort Food, the ebook had a preview of this book in the back. I started reading and I found it really interesting, so I bought/downladed it. What a surprise was it to find that this was a BDSM book. I am not really into BDSM, but this book was really well written. I was caught in reading what would happen next, and how all those issues were going to be resolved and what would happen between the protagonists. Not to mention all the sex. But this book is VERY explicit and it deals with topics that not everyone will find comfortable or appropiate. If you're into challenging and erotic reads then you'll feel right at home.Over all, a very good book.Re-read November 2011From a 3.5 to 4 stars. Usually when I re-read, I end up wanting to rate down, but I actually enjoyed it more this time around. Not bad ;)