Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid Series #3)

Succubus Dreams - Richelle Mead *sniff, sniff*What else can I say about this series that I haven't mentioned already in my previews reviews? All I have is praise for these books and for the author. Once again we are submerged in to Georgina and Seth's world and relationship, and this time there's trouble in paradise.We knew from the beggining that it would be very hard for Georgi and Seth to make it work, but its getting difficult for them to stay together. The sexual and emotional tension is getting to them and there are lots of arguments between them. But they love each other so they'll make it work, right? RIGHT?There is a 'pack' of angels in town and they're looking for something, but ofcourse they're not gonna tell Georgi about it cause, you know, she being "EVIL" and everything. In the mean time, there's another Succubus in town.You: WTF?!Me: I know!And she's not alone. The Imp who struck Georgina's contract is also the Imp who recruited the new Succubus, and apparently, he's holding a grudge aginst Georgina. Or is he? Maybe there's more to his sharades and the contract on Georgina's soul has a loop hole? I hope to find out in the next books.Like always, Mrs. Mead has an outstanding way of revealing just enough information as the book moves along and ends up tying up all the ends magnificently. Although this ending broke my heart, and Georgina's, I still love the book. I'm starting the next one right away cause I just can't get enough!