Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid Series #5)

Succubus Shadows - Richelle Mead ****Small Spoilers If You Haven't Read The Previous Books In The Series*****Well, ain't I happy that I don't have to wait for the last book to come out. Otherwise, I would've probably been a little pissed.There wa a sort of change in the writting, compared to the previews 4 books in the series. Not a bad change, just different.This wasn't my favorite book simply because I wasn't hooked from the get go. It actually took about half the book for me to finally REALLY get in to the story and plot. At first it bothered me that we were getting so many "dreams" and not enough action or 'Seth/Georgina' time. But once I got the hang of where things were headed, I was a much happier camper.I felt horrible for Georgina. Having to not only witness, but also be a part of Maddie and Seth's wedding could only keep breaking her heart. And it was obvious that Seth was never gonna get over her either. All those looks and yearns, *sigh* it only made me wish for a solution for them that could come faster and stop the pain already.An then there's Roman. Hot, sexy, psychotic, Roman. Who now happens to be Georgina's roommate and also seems to still be holding on to some feelings towards Georgi.By the end of the book Georgina is rescued from the 'dream world' thanks to Carter, Jerome, Roman, Erik, but most of all Seth, who by some miracle was able to find her when there was no way he was supposed to be able to. Seth breaks up his engagement and the wedding with Maddie, and Georgina sets uot to find him and make sure he's ok. He tells her that there will never be anyone for him but her and they finally get back together and consumate their love. And yes, Georgina's succubus powers drain a little bit of Seth's energy in the process, but they decide that they won't let anything keep them apart anymore. Unfortunately, Erik dies in questionable circumstances while trying to help Georgina find answers to her contract. As a result, we discover there are 2 contracts, but nothing else. And the tremendous cliffhanger is that at the very end, after Seth makes love to Georgina, he calls her Letha, her human name. A name that he shouldn't know, but he does.And now, to the end of a magnificent series. Succubus Revealed awaits!