Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid Series #6)

Succubus Revealed - Richelle Mead 3.5 to 4 starsThis was a good ending. The book as a whole wasn't my favorite, but it would be impossible for me not to love it.Maybe it was the way the first half of the book was slower and with alot less action that the first books of this series. I would've thought that withthis being the last book, there would've been more. But don't get ahead of your self, I still loved the book. The way things unfolded was great. Specially with Seth and the 2 mysterious contracts. We go through some serious heartache along side Georgina. There was the part where Seth's nature is unfolding and Georgina is shaking her head in negation, cause she couldn't believe what was being revealed. I was surprised to find my self teary eyed and shaking my head along with Georgi. Roman didn't get a happy ending, and this makes me sad. He was such a great guy who decided to sacrifice him self for Georgina and even if we're not told exactly what happens to him, I'm sure it was nothing pretty. But since there's nothing set in stone for him, I hope we get to see him in some future books, like let's say.....spin off series with our favorite angel, Carter? *hint hint Mrs. Mead*The last scenes where Seth and Georgina are reunited, where perfect. I was overwhelmed with joy to finally see all the obstacles they'd overcomed were gone and they were finally, trully free to spend the rest of their lives together.The final installment to the Georgina Kincaid series was not my favorite. But it was still magnificent. Richelle Mead is one of the best writters of our times.