Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Pride (Werecats, Book 3)

Pride - Rachel Vincent What did I think about this book....?Well first of all it was amazing.Fayth...I like her, I really, really do. She is strong, independent, stuborn(in a good way), and she seems to be doing alot of growing up. I don't know what, but there is something about her, that keeps me from putting her on my Top Fantasy Ladies list (which includes; Cat(NH), Rose(VA), Mercy(MT), Mac(FEVER, but only the last two books), Katsa(Graceling).I also like Clara(Unearthly) but she's on the same level as Fayth.)This book was great. It kept me interested through out the whole book. Rachel Vincent never fails to add a new thrilling obstacle in Fayth's and the Pride's way. With twists and turns every other way it kept me on the edge of my seat.The ending left me sad and intrigued at the same time. I want to find out what happens next RIGHT NOW!