Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Shift (Shifters Series #5)

Shift - Rachel Vincent Great Book!!From the 1st chapter you bombarded with an action packed book! We are introduced to the Thunderbirds, who are a Flock of enourmous birds, with razor blade sharp talons and very strong beaks. Our dear pride of were-cats is under attack thanks to someone setting them up, and now not only do they have to plan an attack to avenge Ethan, but protect them selves from terrifiying sky attackers. If that wasnt enough, our dear Fayth (=/) has not yet told Marc of her 'indescretion' with Jace, and the tension building can be cut with a knife. Fauth and Kaci are kidnapped, and now Fayth must gain proof of her prides innocence or Kaci will be executed and the pride exterminated. So who better to accompany Fayth in her quest than our strong leading male, Marc, and her secret lover, Jace.Let me tell you that I no longer hate Fayth, BUT I no longer like her either. I still think Marc is too good for her, and she doesn't deserve the chance to choose him over Jace. But since its not my call, I'll just have to read the next book and find out what happens. Great book, great series, heroine that goes from being my twin soul to stupid girl.