Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Alpha (Shifters Book 6)

Alpha - Rachel Vincent Wow...........wow.........wow And that's my review!Haha, JK. Well if you couldn't tell from the 5 star rating then let me tell you. I loved this book. Imagine everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that can go wrong in Fayth's and the Pride's life. Deaths, War, horrible love triangle, losing battle's and fights, etc. Everything goes wrong until the very end, and to be truthful it felt like it was crammed up in just alittle bit of space in the end. I agree with Stacia that it would have probably been better if she would have just wrote another book, but that doesn't mean the book wasn't good, cause it was seriously incredible. Very big spoiler, so if you plan on reading the series, DO NOT READ IT!----> Before Fayth's dad dies, he tells her that to choose the right guys she has to choose the one she can't live without, cause even if she loves them both, one of them she can live without and the other one she can't. And thats the one she has to choose. So Fayth has to choose between Marc and Jace right, and the guys, specially Marc, are so stresed waiting for her that Marc gets to a point where he need her to choose NOW. Fayth can't choose and Marc leaves, making the decison for her. Fayth is devastated but tries to pull her self together for the fight to come and because she still had Jace. But she can't make her self more than kiss Jace because she feels like she betraying Marc. When the fight feels like its lost Marc comes to the rescue with Strays and Bruins as back up. That gives them even a bigger edge and they win, killing Malone and Dean. That's when Fayth realizes she can't live without Marc and she lets Jace go. This was all very stressful and moving. Both guys are great in their own way, (and although I have always been a Marc girl) when Marc leaves and Jace is left with Fayth, I knew she had made the wrong decision. Yes I know Marc made it for her, but it was obvious from her feelings that as much as she loved Jace, she would never get over Marc. So I was super thrilled when she asks him to take her back and to marry her. I do wish there would have been a little more building up to it, but for that we would have needed another book, which I would have been thrilled to have, but I was happy with the book and with the ending.Maybe later on Ms. Vincent will think about writting a spinoff, now THAT would make me extremly happy!