Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1)

Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) - Kristen Ashley 2 stars for some parts, and 4 stars for other parts.Will try to elaborate better tomorrow...***TOMORROW***The bad:I hated the first 20% of the book, ok maybe hated is too harsh of a word. More like 'Intensely and vigorously disliked it". Mostly because of Knight him self. IMO, he came off as TOO MUCH. Too controlling, too intense, too much cursing, too much of an ass, too much, too much, too much. And Anya just going aong with it, with out having known him for more than 2 minutes? Yeah, not happy here.The good:But then right after I made a point of letting people know how much all that was annoying me, here in GR, Twitter and Facebook(since I have all 3 accounts linked). I just HAD to start liking Knight more. Well f@ck me. Haha.And then we hit the 50% mark and I'm completely smitten with him. How cann I dislike and love a character so much, all at the same time? Knight is a very complicated character. Hard, controlling, sweet, loving. I feel like he's a STARBURST!And this pattern was repeated from there on. I disliked him for some stuff, could not stand other stuff he did and then he went and made it all better. Not better enough for me to give more than 3 stars, but better enough to give it more than 2, which was what I was gonna give it in the first 20%. His honesty was a breath of fresh air. Yeah, some of his bagagge was very intense, scary and illegal. And yet he expalins it in a way that shows he's not gonna hide anything from Anya, and if she wants to be with him, she already knows what she's gonna get. Plain and simple.Anya was possibly a more f@ucked up character than him, in the sense of all the crap she went through. But still, they complement each other, and I eneded up really liking that. Another BIG plus? This man can talk the panties of any girl! Whooo, someone turn on the AC, cause while reading this book, you're gonna need it!Over all, a confusing, enjoyfull read. Haha! I will definitely be reading more works by this author, Any recommendations?