Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 8)

Lover Mine - J.R. Ward As you already know, I am inlove addicted to this series! Finally after everything they've been through, JM and X get their HEA. But on the way to that we have a great book with an awesome plot and awesome side stories. I'm not very fond of the lesser scenes but having Lash in them, did help me alot. Q and B's side story was soooooo good! I love those two, but since Q is in denial of his feelings towards B, B finds him self attracted to Saxton, Q's cousin, and gets in a sort of relationship with him. This drives Q crazy and into the arms of the choosen Layla, who is seducing him and hoping he will mate her. All of this drives the two appart in the end.I also really enjoyed that we got glimpses of JM and T past, when JM was the brother Darious and we get to see how this ties in with Xhex. There were some preety big surprises in the end, and also Payne is brought to the Brotherhood's mantion on account of an injury she recieved. Here she learns her twin Vhishous is alive and has no ideas he has a twin sister. (We will get Payne's story on the next book.)JM and X are so cool together. I really like X cause she is so independent and kicks ass. JM knows this too so he has to come to terms with the fact that she might not stay with him. But he is such a freaking awesome guy that he gives her the best gift ever, just as she was about to kill Lash, she is injured so JM is the one with the death blow now. But knowing that X needs her closure to be able to move on, he takes X's hand and helps her kill Lash with his dagger. This is one of the things that makes up X's mind about satying with JM in the end.We also we a little bit of Thor trying to move on with his life, and about Mhurder (X's ex-lover), who knows what Ward has in store for us later on, but if its anything like this or R's book, I am already liking them!