Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Goddess of the Sea (Goddess Summoning, Book 1)

Goddess of the Sea - P.C. Cast My sisters are always critizicing me because Im a bookworm, so when my younger sister brought me this book to read i was VERY skeptical.I have to say the First 100 pages were really slow for me and felt like they dragged too much. But once you pass all that you are emerged in a facinating story of not only love but strugle, passion , survival, fear and sorrow. There were so many emotions going on that one moment i was overjoyed the next i was crying and then outraged.I have to say that I was very pleased with the message this book send to women. We are all beautiful creatures with magic inside us waiting to be flourished and we must stick together.I would recomend this book to anyone and everyone!!(over 18 ;) )