Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid Series #2)

Succubus on Top - Richelle Mead Its the return of Awesomeness! lolI am definetly a fan now. And if I was a Seth fan before, I'm a Fanatic now.What a Great book. It has all the humour, mistery, romance and action, other books can only dream of having. Georgina and Seth are meant to be together...if you don't count the fact that they can't engage in any kind of physical encounters. This makes their relationship difficult, but not impossible.Before the find a balance, they're put throu some hardships and tests. Some they pass and some they("they" meaning Georgina in this one) fail misserably. I was mad at Georgina for the HUGE mistake she made, but at the same time I kinda understood her and felt sympathized with her. I guess Seth felt the same way, other wise he could not have been able to get past it.Some new characters are introduced. The most interesting one was Bastian, a Inccubus frieand of Georgy from way back in the day, who has a big job to do in the city. Georgina tries to help him and gets caught up in a very sticky sittuation.In the mean time. Georgina's friends are in danger, and guess who comes to the rescue? With a little tiny bit of help from our favorite Demon, Jerome, and Angel, Carter. Georgy comes out standing victorious form a very dangerous encounter with a...let's just say a little bit of Greek mythology is added to the whole mix.So in conclusion, awesome book. Georgina is real and easy to like and feel sympathy towards her. Her complications are exciting, mysterious and sometimes heart wrenching. Seth is the sweetest, most accomodating and understanding guy ever(without being boring!). And the books and stories are captivating and engaging from beggining to end. Without a doubt, Richelle Mead is one of my favorite writters.