Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Magic Study

Magic Study - Maria V. Snyder Did I love it? Yes...ishIs it better than Poison Study? No, but Poison Study was amazing, so it would have been really hard to top it.In this book we learn more about Yelena's magic power and about her family. I also enjoyed browsing through Sitas landscapes and discovering how different this country is to Ixia. So what brought down the rating on this one? There is a lot of action, but it got kind of repetitive in someway. Yelena was put in the same dangerous sittuations and similar scape tactics were used. Valek was missing for half of the book(!!!). Also he keeps ending his sentences towards Yelena in love. "Yes love" "Anything you want love" "Its yours love" and this goes on, and on. Ok so maybe I would not have been annoyed by it, if he was talking to me, (jealous much? Why yes, yes I am.) but I got sort of over used. I still love the book but its seems like it gonna be one of those love-or-hate books. If you havent noticed, I'm leaning towards the loveing side ;). Ok so to wrap this up, great book. Lots of action, adventure, discoveries, losses, romance, heart breaking good byes with promises of intense 'getting back togethers'.