Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #9)

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 9) - J.R. Ward This book was very good, true?Sorry, I just couldn't help my self. God, I missed the brothers! I hadn't realized it until I picked up this book. After all the bashing this book received, I have to admit that I was nervous about reading it, but that's my fault for not reading it sooner. I've always thought that to know for sure if your gonna like a book or not, you have to read it for yourself and make your own opinion. And yet I let all the talk get to me instead of taking my own advice. Well I sure as hell will try to not make that mistake again!First off, I really liked Manny and Payne. They might not be my favorite couple of the bunch, but they are definetly not at the bottom either. I've actually liked Manuel since he was intruduced. And in this book, his interactions with they guys were sometimes hilarious and sometimes very hot. He reminded me just a bit of Butch, and now I get why. Payne was ok. Nothing against her, and I like her kickass side more than her trying to be more feminine. As much as I liked Manny and Payne, I loved the side stories completly! For instance, the insight on Vishous, Butch and Jane's continuing relationship. I have probably already mentioned on my previous reviews that those 3 are some of my favorite characters. And it was more than satisfying to see their struggles and disagreements. To see them get to a point where they worked things out and became better persons, couples and friends.And what about the Quinn, Blay, Layla and Shaxton love quartet you ask?Well I just wish we could get a story for them already. There were so many revelations in the small parts we got to see of them. And talk about that shocking vission Quinn had. It made me so confussed and anxious to read more about them. My heart aches with longing to see Q&B together soon! But after this book, I just hope Shaxton and Layla get their HEA too.The band of bastards was an amussing thing to read too, and I already have one of them that I like. Which was hard since they're ruthless beings. Well, until we see another side of the leader at the very end.In my humble opinion, J.R. Ward has done it again! Giving us another great installment in one of my favorite series of all time. I heard a rumor that there will only be 12 books in this series. Well I hope not, because there are just too many great characters that need their own story told!Can't wait till Thor's book comes out!