Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Torment (Lauren Kate's Fallen Series #2)

Udręka - Lauren Kate First thing I want to say is that this IS better than Fallen.With that out of the way here are the good things and the bad:Good,-it was over all more exciting than the first book.-Luce finds out alittle more about her past and about tha shaddows/anouncers. -There is more Luce /Daniel scenes (yes theres' kissing involved). -Whats this? another love prospect for Luce? More options for Luce instead of diving head into a relationship she barely started, Me Like =).The book over all kept my attention alot better in this book.Bad, -Daniel is telling Luce that she need to stay put for a while so he can protect her right, all Luce is thinking is 'You're not the boos of me', R U FOR REAL?????-She realizes that he's been through hell watching her die over and over and over, but he's still around so she should have alittle leap of faith towards him, and what does she do everytime she sees him? Pick a fight! And its not only her thats being stupid cause Daniel just flat out wont tell her anything, not about her past or why everyone is fighting to have her from Heaven to Hell to everything in between.and he wont explain about the truce that going on between him and Cam. He really leaves her in the dark and then he gets mad if she does some research of her own.WTF.-You dont get many answers to sooo many lose threads, instead more are added, uuurrgghh!-Last and not least, the fight, ITS ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LONG!! It was left for the very end again,eventhough the book had a much better flow and was more interesting than Fallen the ending was the same, or worst depending how you look at it, because you're left with a horrible, and i mean horrible, cliffhanger ever! Ok so the fight is over and everyone thinks Luce is dead, Thanks to Milles(whom i really like), and what does she do? Climb into one of the Anouncers to take a break and get away for awhile...the end....WHAT???I know there seem to be more bad than good but its not that. Its just that the bad things always bug you more than the good.Overall i really liked this book, I just think the Cliffhanger was a major turn off for me, but I wouldnt mind recomendind this book, but with caution, ;) Rating 3.75