Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7)

Lover Avenged - J.R. Ward In this book I liked the way Ward changes her writting style. I guess she did the same in the last book but for some reason, I didn't like it, and now I loved it. The book is about Rhevenge and Ehlena, but instead of focusing for the majority of the book on them, There is alot of side stories for John Mathew, Xhex, Quinn, Blay, Thor, etc. I enjoyed all the time I got with R. I think I love him more than V! *Whispers* Maybe even more than Zsadist....I really liked Ehlena too. Hard working, independent, down to earth and responsible. I'm glad that R and E found each other, cause they seem to complement really well. I also loved JM and X, and Q and B. JM and X are next up on the books, so I'm happy cause I loooove JM! And I'm always looking forward to reading more about Q and B. This book was GREAT! I love my brothers but this is the first 5 star book of the series for me. Love tha new writting concept!