Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World Series #2)

Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World Series #2) - I liked Mencheres story more than Spade's. I found him, and Kira, alot more interesting than Spade and Denise. We get to find out about his past and the source of his powers. How that hard wall he puts up as a front slowly falls down in the presence of a strong, good willed woman, who brings back his need to live.Bones and Cat were alot less present on this book, but I actually didn't mind that. Kira was straight forward and not the least bit shy to let Mencheres know her feelings, which I loved about her. It was nice to see a woman fight for her man instead of the other way around.Over all a great book. Plus there was plenty of Vlad! In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE Vlad, I can hardly wait for him to have his own books!