Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress Series #1)

Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost I havent read many Adult series apart from The Goddess Summoning and one of the Demonica books, but I gotta say I love this book!(specially Bones!)You have got to love a kick-ass heroine and a strong male hero that is not afraid to express his feelings. None of that "Its better if we're not together because its safer for you..."crap.(Pardon my french)This is going on my all-time-fav book shelf cause its got the whole package. Action, adventure, great love story and just enough sexiness to finish it off without it being too much. If I had more stars I would not hesitate to give more, and from what I have heard,(from Stacia n Isa), the rest of the series will not dissapoint. Cant wait to keep reading =).