Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)

Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) - S.C. Stephens This was a good sequel to Thoughtless.The first 40% of the book was a tad...slow. I was definitely in a drama overload in Thoughtless, but for some reason, I missed that in this book. Its like, unless they were in a deep drama hole, they were kind of boring. But then the Drama came back with a vengeance! And I was like, What? Again? Oh come on, we don't need this anymore! I want some peace for them already!. So I guess I had some contradicting emotions.The thing is...I like the book. Specially the end, where Kiera and Kellan finally find their ZEN place. I am very glad they matured and tried to become better people, leaving the ghosts of their past mistakes behind. Learning to trust each other and appreciating one another for who they are.BTW, I really liked Anna and Griffin's little scene's! I almost whished the author hadn't given them a resolution so quickly, so we could have gotten a spin off!