Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Rock Hard (The Sinners on Tour)

Rock Hard - Olivia Cunning This was ok.The sex was hot but the characters annoyed me a bit. They seemed to be everywhere in their personalities which bugged me. Its like they were bi-polar or something.The story was good but I've read better. I'll probably still read the next but I'm in no hurry.Example:"What did Jessica want from him? He couldn't figure her out. Didn't she hate his overbearing nature? The way he took charge with out even considering what anyone wanted? She'd said that was the entire reason she had left him. But when he excerted his will over Trey, she praised him for it. Like it was a good quality to have. How could she praise him for it and hate him for it at the same time?"