Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

The Last Girl

The Last Girl - Kitty Thomas 3.5 or 4 stars?Wow, read it in one sitting. It reminded me alot in some parts of Comfort Food. Is that good or bad? Not sure yet.Not sure about the ending either...Will try to review better tomorrow =)***EDIT***3 to 3.5 starsWell, I think its mostly good =)It is a paranornal Novel, that is in some ways very similar to Comfort Food. And in others, not.Where in Comfort Food it was a complete Master/Slave relationship with no 'love' feelings but more dependent feelings. This story surprised me, because it came with a HEA. Having read more works by this author before, I know what I'm walking into when I pick up one of her books. No fluffy stuff here. Intense, gripping, mindfucks, that you can't help but enjoy are more like it. But I guess The Last Girl has all that, and then a softerside too.I was a little thrown off by that surprise, but in the end,I have to admit I liked it.Now I'm gonna read all her Novella's, cause Kitty Thomas writes some good stuff.