Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Let Me In

Let Me In - Callie Croix This was a breath of fresh air since I've been on a mission, looking for some good Adult/Erotica and I hadn't had much luck.Let Me In is a short story with a really great plot and story. Most of the time, short stories tend to underwhelm me. Mostly because they're not long enough to be well developed. But Let Me In was a little gem, in a lake of pebbles. The story wasn't only HOT(which it was), but it had a really tough under-story.We know that Tal has had a tough life. That her relationship with her mom is about to break. Tal's mom has a problem/condition/sickness that I have never before encountered in any of my previews reads. It was refreshingly shocking and painful to see Tal and her mom struggle through it.Now Tal and Liam's relationship was sweet and hot. Their chemistry is 'Chill Inducing', and I really liked the fact that it wasn't an instant love thing. They know each other for a couple of years but Tal decided to keep things uncomplicated because she's affraid that, if things don't work out, she won't only lose him, but his whole family too. The story feel realistic and it helps the reader to connect with the characters more easily. They writing style is easy and enjoyable, and the overall is a thumbs up. I will be looking for more works by this author.Thank you to Netgalley and Carina Press for providing me with this copy. Let Me In is due to release May 21st, 2012.