Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)

Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) - Cherrie Lynn *Sigh*Loved it!I am so giddy still, and I don't even care about the tiny annoyances I noticed. The book was awesome!Plus, if you're gonna add some drama to the sittuation, then THIS is the way to do it!!Formal Review: Dec 3, 2012"How big is it?""Uh, don't you know?""I'm talking precise measurements."This laugh was less evil-villain and more jovial. "Why, Macy. A nice young lady like yourself, asking such a thing. I'm appalled.""Oh, come on. Guys always know how big they are.""Big enough that I should tie a bow around it and attach a little card that says 'To: Macy. You're welcome. Love, Seth'"Oh yeah!! lolIf you thought that was hot? Funny? Real? Well just wait until you read the whole book!I may even dare to say that Seth/Ghost, might have surpassed Brian in my love for him in some places in the book. The thing about this book, or its predecessor for that matter, is that they read and feel so real. The sittuations, the circumstances, the relationships, the SEX. Yes there were a couple things towards the end of the book that bothered me and I thought would taint my image of Seth, but didn't in the end.The book is un-put-down-able. If the author was to put out a book every month, I doubt I'd read much of anything else, because I love her writing so much! I was not even supposed to read this book until January, but could I holf off? Noooo. Great sexy, real story, with just the right amount of drama to make it always interesting. Definitely a favorite!